Let’s Read and Get our kids to with us. Choose one night over the next seven days that you designate as your Family Reading night.
Make it FUN with these Family reading night tips:
1. Provide snacks – just like you would if it were Family movie night.
2. Get out of the book – Use other reading tools such as the Vtech V. Reader for kids this adds variety to your family reading night
3. Comfy – Allow everyone to get in their comfy clothes or PJ’s, grab a few pillow and blankets to get comfortable as you enjoy your family reading time
4. Take turns – If your child is old enough to read, take turns reading to one another.
5. Book Club – Start a family book club. Choose a book that you and your child/children will enjoy reading then invite other families to do the same. You can even host a book club party after all families have finished their book.
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address and Share your ideas on how you have created family reading times together. Leave a comment and tell us your tips, ideas and stories..
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on July 18, 2010.
Find VTech on Twitter at @VTechToys, on Facebook here www.facebook.com/vtechtoys
*This is a sponsored post from Vtech V.Reader and The Motherhood The opinions in this post are entirely my own. This post has not been reviewed or edited by anyone. We also received one Vtech reader for review