This summer take advantage of the warm weather, invite over some guests and fire up the grill! Just in time for the summer party season, Flings Pop-Up Trash and Recycling Bins have teamed up with nationally renowned event planner, Jeanne Benedict, to provide consumers all the essential tips needed to throw the perfect outdoor party.
· At the next outdoor BBQ, treat your guests to a unique entrée such as kabobs, which are easy to prepare and require minimal time on the grill. Be sure to wrap the ends of the kabob skewers with aluminum foil so they do not char while cooking.
· For an added twist, create a condiment station with six to ten dipping sauces. The variety allows guests to choose their favorites and make each kabob distinctively their own!
· Make your guests feel special by incorporating themed place settings with embellished glassware and place cards. Local craft stores are a great resource offering removable decals, stickers, craft paper and card stock to personalize each guest’s seat at the table.
· Provide convenient trash and recycling containers on-site, which allow hosts to enjoy time with guests rather than worry about the cleanup! It will also encourage guests to separate items instead of combining the trash and recyclables. Your best summer option is Flings Pop-Up Trash and Recycling Bins. The attractive BBQ and Recycling designs are great for your outdoor get-together!
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Flings are giving away one Flings for your next event.
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on July 11, 2010.
*We received a complimentary FLING for review no financial compensation was received.