# 2 – Item of the week :
If you love a man in uniform, you’ll love the Old Navy
Item of the Week! Men’s Military-Style Polos are a buttoned up look for a stylish summer and are just $10 each, reg. $19.50. Hurry, you can get them in-store only, 6/18–6/24. Shop
for a sweet selection of colors and styles for a fab Father’s Day gift – for any man on your list!
See Men’s Military-Style Polos at Facebook.com/OldNavy under the “Weekly Ad” tab. While you’re there, click the “Barker’s Bones” tab to score super savings. Each week you can dig up a fab offer, like this week’s highest-value, unlimited coupon: $10 off $50. Happy digging!
# 3 – Looking for more Old Navy deals? Check out our Old Navy coupons at Coupons.247Moms.com
24/7 MOMS and Old Navy
are giving away TEN $50 off of $100 coupons. Which is 50% your purchase of $100! WOW!
Coupon is good from 6/18/10-6/24/10!
Enter to win:
Leave a comment answering this question: What sort of uniform does your guy wear in his day job and what’s his weekend uniform? along with the below instructions
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address and answer to above question.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address and answer to above question..
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on June 18, 2010.
Additional entries (above MUST be entered before the following entries)
1. Follow 24/7 MOMS on Twitter!
6. Tweet about this giveaway.
Leave a comment for additional EACH entry.
Winner will be chosen TOMORROW June 18, 2010 at 9pm PST. Winners have until 6/19/10 (8am PST) to respond with their email address for coupon delivery, so make SURE to leave your email address in your comments!). If you do not respond in time we will choose another winner.
1. These are only one-time use coupons. Once redeemed, code is no longer valid and cannot be used again.
2. If a Sales Associate advises that code is not working, customer should ask them to key in the alpha-numeric code under the barcode (if the code is valid, and it’s just a question of the barcode reader having issue with the print quality of the code, then keying in should work – unless it’s already been redeemed then it will come up as invalid).
3. Coupons are valid for a limited time only. 24/7 MOMS and Old Navy cannot replace a coupon that was not redeemed in the correct time frame
I did not receive any compensation from Old Navy or it’s affiliates for this blog post.