Celebrating DAD on Fathers day can be fun and creative with 24/7 MOMS simple ideas:
Gifts of experience – Give dad a gift this year of an experience he will appreciate and enjoy. What does he like to do? Where does he like to go?
Here are a few examples:
– Tickets to a professional sorts game
– Tickets to local museums
– A kayak or other boat rental gift certificate
– A Massage certificate
– Time to go to the driving range or for a game of golf
Gifts of food – What are dads favorite foods and snacks? Create a gift with his favorite things to eat
– BBQ Basket filled with new BBQ tools, spices, sauces, and accessories for BBQ’ing
– Mail order foods from places you have visited in the past that are his favorites such as Ribs from Memphis, Macadamia Pie from Hawaii etc.
– Movie snacks – fill a big pop corn bowl full of snacks for a movie night , include a new movie.
– Serve him all of his favorite foods on Fathers day.
Hobby and Theme gifts – Does dad have a hobby or interest ? Two ways to use his hobby or interest when celebrating Fathers day.
Decorate this years Fathers Day table using the them of his hobby or interest and include a gift to with it as well.
Fishing: decorate the table with a fishing pole, tackle box, lures
Serve fresh salmon
Give Dad a new fishing pole
Hunting: decorate with hunting gear (let’s not put the guns on the table!!)
serve wild game
Give Dad a new hunting jacket
Boating: decorate with miniature boats, sailing items, blue table
serve snack foods
Financial dad: decorate with fortune magazine, use monopoly as table decoration , Green as main color.
Serve Prime rib
Give Dad a new money clip
Harley dad: Decorate with Harley decorations, use kids toy motorcycles
Serve hot dogs etc
Give Dad a Harley shirt
Photography dad: decorate with pictures dad has taken and old cameras
Serve favorite food
Give Dad a new camera gadget
Do you have a SIMPLE creative gift your giving for Fathers day this year?