Welcome to Twinkle Toes Soap. Our goal is to make fun and unique soap to be used as gifts or as a way to encourage children to want to take a bath! We offer a variety of products that children want to play with as they get clean. Our soap is manufactured in the USA using glycerin.
Twinkle Toes Soap is based in Pennsylvania and started by two friends, Colleen and Joan, in 2009. They met in college 20+ years ago and have remained friends through many of life’s changes. When their kids went to school, they discovered they had time on their hands and an idea. After much discussion and experimentation (including the cleanest kids in the neighborhood), they decided to open a business. They decided on the following company values:
1. Provide soaps made in USA with ingredients made in USA.
2. Honest with products and customers.
3. Customize when profitable.
4. Deliver value to customers based on price.
5. Green company – no waste that can hurt the environment.
6. Do not use debt to run company.
7. Have fun.
The ideas for the soaps come primarily from our children and family. Our research has shown that using basic shapes in sizes geared for kid’s hands reduces resistance to taking baths and making tub time fun.
Stop by the Twinkle Toes Soap web site and see all the fun shapes to encourage your kids to have Clean bath time fun.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Twinkle Toes soap are giving away 4 sets of their adorable fun soaps the Building Block, Dino-O-Mite! ,Flower Power and It’s Wabbit Season .
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on April 4, 2010.
*We received a complimentary Twinkle Toes Soap for review no financial compensation was received.