I discovered a fun and simple way to keep your kiddos from saying Mommy, I’m bored at least for a day. The 100+ No-Sew Fabric Crafts for Kids book that was featured on 24/7 MOMS Live webcast last month. A book that offers Hours of Fun, Oodles of Projects • Gifts, Toys, Playful Decorations & More!
Need a quick party favor? A rainy-day game? A gift for a baby or child? You’ll find all those and much more in this charming book of no-sew children’s projects – bookmarks, coasters, mobiles, games and toys, party goods, room décor, and holiday goodies. Keep yourself and your kids happy for hours, making and playing with 100+ no-sew fabric gifts, toys, and decorations.
• 100+ fun, no-sew toys, games, and other small treasures
• Have fun creating them with children and for children
• Includes dozens of projects with coordinating patterns, plus photo gallery with lots more ideas
• Use your favorite novelty fabrics
By Author: Mary Link
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Mark Link are giving away one copy of 100+ No-Sew Fabric Crafts for Kids book
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on February 28, 2010.
Your Turn: How do you keep your kids busy when they say “Mommy, I’m bored” ?
*We received complimentary copy of 100+ No-Sew Fabric Crafts for Kids book for review no financial compensation was received.b