Box of Conversation Hearts
Construction Paper or card stock
Have your child choose one conversation heart to create a sentence with. You can then help them to make a complete sentence with additional heart candies then glue them to the paper.
Give your child a box of conversation hearts and allow them to create sentences with the candies by gluing them in sentence order onto the paper.
* your child can create an entire Valentine story using the candies.
– Use Conversation hearts on top of your cupcakes for added Valentine decorating fun
– Glue ( using chocolate frosting) conversation hearts to the top of heart shaped cut out brownies
– Use conversation as Ice Cream sundae toppers
Create a festive Valentine table using edible conversation hearts sprinkled around your table. Not only will they had fun to your table but your guest can nibble on them through out the dinning experience.
A fun Conversation Starter game we found at iMOM.com
Put those colorful candy hearts to work as a fun game for your family. Bring them to dinner and follow the instructions below.
Buy a bag of colorful candy hearts. Then have your family gather around the table.
- Pour the candies into a bowl.
- Decide what each color signifies. Write it down on a piece of paper everyone can see. For instance:
PINK = Name ONE reason why you love each person at the table
PURPLE = Choose ONE positive word to describe the person to your right
GREEN = Choose ONE positive word to describe the person to your left
YELLOW = Hug the person to your right
RED = Hug the person to your left
WHITE = Make up and sing a silly love song about your family
Go around the table and have each person take a candy heart from the bowl and then follow the directions for whatever color they choose.
Use conversation Hearts as your bingo markers in a game of Bingo