A bad day or week can leave us feeling like everything is falling apart around us. Nothing seems to be going right! The bad day or week we have can’t help but make us feel overwhelmed with life.
The good news is a bad day can easily be turned around. Take a moment to think of the things that are going right. These can be the littlest of things in your life.
Remembering the positive parts of our life can be uplifting and make even our toughest of days easier.
This list of 30 little things to be grateful for can help you remember all of the good things in your life and ease those bad days or weeks away!
- The small amount of time you can get alone while your kids are busy or napping
- The clean feeling you get right after stepping out of a shower
- Your hard-working spouse
- A phone call from your mom or other family member
- The fast food you picked up after a long day at work or home
- Your sleeping children (no matter how insane they might drive you there is nothing quite adorable)
- Curling up with a good book
- Your favorite baked good coming fresh out of the oven
- When the right song comes on the radio you needed to hear
- Hearing the sound of rain outside of your window or on the roof of the house
- The first sip of coffee in the morning
- Those good hair days
- Wearing a new outfit that you bought
- Your child’s laughter
- A productive day at home or work
- A text from your best friend
- When someone opens the door for you
- Sunny days (especially on those cold winter days)
- Videos that make you smile (like baby animals!)
- A good night’s rest
- When you accidently get something for free
- When the weekend starts
- Having a place to call home
- Watching our children laugh, grow, and dream!
- Quirky traditions you make with your family or friends
- Your favorite comfy clothes
- A really good hug
- The start of a new day