Cookie is a dutch word which means little cake. Initially cookies were prepared by the ladies and packed for the men who were going on a war as cookies were easy to store and can be eaten quickly without any add on. The cookies were also distributed among the children as a delicacy. Cookies are also known as crisp biscuits in many parts of the USA.
It is very difficult to think about quick and tasty snacks to munch on in this busy life and it becomes more difficult when it comes to the demands of your kids. They are never satisfied and always demand something delicious to eat. Sea salt brownie cookie is a quick and easy snack which is loved by everyone. You can eat then with a glass of milk or can enjoy them with coffee.
You can make these cookies and store them for a long time. There is no specific time to enjoy these yummilicious cookies. Serve them hot or have them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. You hunger for these cookies will never be satisfied. You can also garnish your cookies with hot chocolate to make them irresistible by your children.
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- A glass of hot water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt for sprinkling over the cookies.
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
How, to help you through this Cookie making, here are simplified steps for preparation of the dish which can be done in few minutes. And in case you want your cookies as soon as possible but do not want to take over the kitchen, then you can make an easy order of these delicacies online and you will surely be able to grab discount on food items. So, here we go with the making:
- Beat the olive oil and sugar until well mixed in a bowl with the help of a whisker or a blender.
- Now, add the eggs, one by one, beating properly before adding another egg. The mixture should become creamy as the eggs are added.
- In a bowl, dissolve the baking soda in the hot water, and set it aside.
- Add cocoa powder, flour, and salt in a big bowl and beat firmly until it forms dough.
- Add the dissolved baking soda to the dough.
- Add chocolate chips to the dough.
- Add the sugar and oil mixture to the dough as well.
- Now, scoop the dough with the help of tablespoons in a cookie shape on silicon plated baking sheet.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt on top of each cookie dough ball.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or till the edges of the cookies are set.
- Take them out gently and let them set for 10 minutes.
- Once your cookies are cooled, you can remove them and set them on a serving tray and enjoy your cookies with hot coffee or serve it to your kids with a glass of milk.
Always remember to wear proper gloves when working with the oven or you might burn your hands from the heat. If you are working with the kids you must keep in mind to maintain a proper distance between them and the sharp utensils and glassware. Try these cookies once, and you would love to make these quick sea salt cookies again. These cookies are loved by kids and also by the older people. You can serve them to your guests or can also take them to work in your lunch box. We generally do not have time to cook for ourselves and prefer to buy things online. These sea salt cookies can also be purchased online from different stores and ne can also grab exciting discounts by availing the food coupons available on the internet.