Summer isn’t just summer without going camping. It’s a great way to spend time with family and friends while enjoying the outdoors. However, camping does take a lot of time and energy to plan. There is camping gear, food, packing up the family, and more that you need to make sure you have all done before heading off on the road to go camping. While all of that might seem a lot to do and hassle there are plenty of ways to make camping easier to plan for and have more fun.
Here are 11 tips every mom should know when going camping!
1. Use foam floor tiles to make it softer and more comfortable in your camping tent.
2. Make this pre “Shake & Pour” pancake recipe. Super easy to make and bring with you!
3. Easy DIY hand washing station if you are really out in the middle of nowhere!
4. Use a coffee can to hold and protect toilet paper.
5. Make mini survival kits for camping. Here are 5 DIY mini emergency kits.
6. Use a magazine holder to store paper plates, napkins, and more.
7. Use TicTac containers for travel spices. Bring your favorite spices with you!
8. Make a fun camp snack with fruit and s’more cones. Click here for the recipe.
9. Make orange rolls in oranges over a fire. Click here to get the recipe.
10. Using your trunk as a camping pantry.
What are some of your camping tips? Share below in the comments!