A simple item you never thought you could use for many things is always surprising. Vaseline is one of the items I was amazed at how many uses there are. Another item that you can use and is pretty handy is a bandana.
Here are 10 amazing yet uncommon uses for bandanas!
- Head wrap – Keeps you from getting burnt from the sun if you forget a hat.
- Pot holder – If you are hiking or camping this makes a great item to carry.
- Improvised bag – Tie together diagonal corners with square knots and you get a little pouch great for carrying small items.
- First Aid
- Ice Pack
- Hand wrap to prevent blisters with repetitive work.
- Signal flag if you get lost. Brightly colored bandanas work great for this.
- Towel, sponge, or napkin.
- Basket liner.
- Breathing mask for dusty and dirty environments.
- Water filter – Pour water through the bandana to filter our large debris. Boil the water before drinking.
Here are also 5 DIY projects with bandanas!