Fundraising Ideas With An Amazing Giveaway
By: Wayne Elsey
As a “thank you” for reading my post about unique fundraising ideas, there’s a link to a terrific giveaway at the bottom of this post.
I have a solution for your school and group fundraising goals. As a social entrepreneur, I have a for-profit business that makes a global impact. My life changed after the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami. At the time, I was the CEO of a shoe manufacturing company. I remember watching the news and seeing a shoe wash ashore on a beach. The image haunted me. That single image changed my life.
I marshaled resources and shipped hundreds of thousands of shoes to families affected by the tsunami. And, when Hurricane Katrina hit our country and the earthquake in Haiti affected millions of people, I supported efforts in response to those natural disasters. In all, I’ve led efforts to ship over 17 million shoes around the world.
I think it’s important to tell you a little bit about my story because it’s an integral part of how I decided to change fundraising. I’m a father and grand-father. Like most parents, I’ve been tasked with having to sell candy, cookie dough and wrapping paper. I know the need for schools to raise money as cost-effectively as possible. I also know how moms and dads are trying to do their best to sell candy even though they’re not sales people.
As a change-agent and philanthropist, I know we can combine helping schools in the U.S and others around the world. In response, I created Funds2Orgs, one of the leading school fundraising companies in North America.
Funds2Orgs is a shoe drive fundraising company. When you partner with us, there’s no need to sell candy or empty calories. You don’t have to ask for money either. All you have to do is collect gently worn, used and new shoes. We issue you a check based on the total weight.
The reason why we’ve become one of the top school and youth group fundraising companies is because we’re committed to service. But, you don’t have to take my word for it. You can see for yourself why we’ve earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
We know schools and educational groups are operating with tight budgets. Our business model has been created with no-upfront costs.
- Funds2Orgs provides the shoe collection, promotion, and marketing materials.
- We give you a team of fundraising coaches.
- We pick up of the shoes collected.
- We issue you a check within 2 business days of the shoes being received and processed at our warehouse.
In other words, we give you everything you need for success without your school or group having to put out a penny. And, our shoe drive fundraiser is created to do so much for so many.
- Our shoe drive fundraiser engages schools, families and the community in a different way. Families simply give you their gently worn, used and new shoes. (On average, most families have at least 15 pairs of shoes they don’t use).
- The shoes collected are shipped by us to micro-entrepreneurs (small business owners) around the world. In my travels, I learned that people in developing countries prefer a hand-up so they can create their own opportunity. The shoes become inventory for micro-entrepreneurs to sell in their local communities.
- A shoe drive for your school or youth group helps your community dispose of shoes in a socially responsible way. They don’t end up in landfills where they can take over 80 years to fully decompose. Did you know each year over 600 million shoes are thrown away in landfills in our country alone? There’s a better way.
Isn’t it time for a new, fun and easy way to raise money? Perhaps Funds2Orgs can be your next choice for a fundraiser.
And, as promised, here’s an awesome give-away to get you started!
- Win a backpack that includes a $50 Amazon gift card
- All of Wayne Elsey’s printed books from the Not Your Father’s Charity book series. This includes his school fundraising book, “Dominate in Your School Fundraising For Success, As Easy As ABC.”
- Funds2Orgs freebies.
- Win a backpack.
- Wayne Elsey’s school fundraising book, “Dominate in Your School Fundraising For Success, As Easy As ABC.”
- Funds2Orgs freebies.
- Win Funds2Orgs freebies, including coasters and magnets for your next fundraising meeting!
Click here to enter for a chance to win!
Disclaimer: I have teamed up with Funds2Orgs in support of this campaign. We received compensation for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.