Fundraising Ideas for Back to School That Work
By: Wayne Elsey
Fundraising ideas can be overwhelming, and if you read to the bottom of this post, there’s an awesome giveaway for you.
As a dad, I remember when my daughter would bring home the candy sale envelope. In the beginning, I did what I was told to do: go out and sell your heart out. A couple of years later, I just started to write a check so I didn’t have to sell candy. I learned that people didn’t want to buy candy (and calories) they didn’t want or need, even if it was for a good cause. I understood that people didn’t want the temptation of wasted calories in their homes.
Through the years, we’ve helped thousands to raise money with our shoe drive fundraisers. With these types of fundraisers, all organizations and individuals have to do is collect gently worn, used and new shoes. Fund2Orgs then issues a check based on the total weight of the shoes collected.
A No Calorie Fundraiser
You can check out for yourself what people are saying about Funds2Orgs. We are committed to giving you what you need to make sure your shoe drive is a success.
- You have the support of a dedicated team of fundraising coaches to personally help you.
- You get the shoe collection material, including bags and rubber bands.
- You receive digital marketing and promotion material to brand for your fundraiser.
- One of the members of our driving team is assigned to pick up the shoes you collect at your location.
- A check is issued to you within 2 business days of processing at the Funds2Orgs depot.
- The shoes collected are shipped to developing nations where small business owners (micro-entrepreneurs) sell the shoes in their local communities. Many families in developing countries earn as little at $2 a day. With a shoe drive, the shoes you collect can become inventory for micro-entrepreneurs to sell for a profit.
- Shoes are prevented from going into landfills, where they’re harmful to the environment and health. Annually in our country alone, over 600 million shoes are discarded in landfills. Shoes can take as many as eighty years to decompose. All the while, they are harming the environment and health by releasing poisonous gas as parts disintegrate.
- By collecting gently worn, used, and new shoes US-based schools, organizations and individuals can raise money for education, adoptions, youth sports, and more.
Isn’t it time for a new way to raise money?
Raise money for your kids’ school and do some social good in the process. Here’s a great give-away to get you started!
- Win a backpack that includes a $50 Amazon gift card
- All of Wayne Elsey’s printed books from the Not Your Father’s Charity book series. This includes his school fundraising book, “Dominate in Your School Fundraising For Success, As Easy As ABC.”
- Funds2Orgs freebies.
- Win a backpack.
- Wayne Elsey’s school fundraising book, “Dominate in Your School Fundraising For Success, As Easy As ABC.”
- Funds2Orgs freebies.
- Win Funds2Orgs freebies, including coasters and magnets for your next fundraising meeting!
Click here to enter for a chance to win!
Disclaimer: I have teamed up with Funds2Orgs in support of this campaign. We received compensation for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.