Box Top Collecting in our family could be considered a tradition or maybe even a habit.
Our family has been collecting Box Tops for more years than my mommy brain can remember. I even recall a day when I walked into our pantry only to find that packages, boxes and labels had been cut into. It’s a true story, one of my children’s local elementary school was having a competition to see which class could collect the most Box Tops in a certain period of time. My competitive children were determined to win this competition even it it meant cutting open nearly all the food in our pantry to cut off the needed Box Tops.
Why has this become a tradition in our home? because it is a simple yet effective way to raise funds for our local schools.
Box Tops is one of America’s largest school earnings loyalty programs, contributing over $525 million in funds to school since it launched in 1996. Each Box Top is worth $0.10 for your child’s school and there are now over 80,000 k-8th grade schools participating in this simple fund raising opportunity.
Maybe you and your children already have this same tradition as our family or maybe you are reading this asking What in the world are Box Tops? and how can I get involved in this simple yet effective way to raise funds for our local schools? Which ever category you are in already a tradition or new idea I want to share my recent experience of collecting Box Tops at my Local Sam’s club.
Sam’s club has made it easy for families to collect multiple Box Tops in one shopping experience by providing a variety of family needed items to purchase at a great value.
Early on a Friday morning I headed to my local Sam’s Club and quickly discovered a long list of items I could purchase for my family that not only we loved but would quickly give us Box Tops to kick off the school year with.
I found everything from Lucky Charms™ General Mills Cereal, Betty Crocker™ Fruit Roll-Ups, Chex Mix™ Traditional Snack Mix to Fiber One™ bars. Once I purchased the items all I need to do is clip off the box top and send them into my children’s school Box Tops Coordinator who will then collect thme from all the children and send them in to Box Tops so our school can get cash. (Checks are mailed to schools twice a year.) Then our school can choose how to spend the funds. Yes, it is that simple.
Are you ready to take your own shopping trip to Sam’s Club and begin Collecting Box Tops for eduction?
It only take 4 easy Steps
Participating Box Top products available at Sam’s club
- General Mills Cereals
- Honey Nut Cheerios™
- Lucky Charms™
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch™
- Nature Valley™
- Nature Valley™ Crunchy Granola Bars (Oats ‘n Honey)
- Nature Valley™ Breakfast Biscuits (Blueberry)
- Nature Valley™ Sweet & Salty Granola Bars (Peanut)
- Nature Valley™ Chewy Trail Mix Bars
- Fiber One™ Oats & Chocolate Bars
- Chex Mix™ Traditional Snack Mix (40 oz.)
- Check Mix™ Traditional Snack Mix (36 ct.)
- Mott’s™ Medleys Fruit Snacks
- Food Should Taste Good™ Sweet Potato Chips
- Betty Crocker™
- Betty Crocker™ Fruit Roll-Ups
- Betty Crocker™ Original Bisquick
- Betty Crocker™ Hershey’s Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix
- Yoplait® Original Variety Pack
- Yoplait® Go-Gur
- Totino’s™ Pizza Rolls (Pepperoni)
- Pillsbury™ Mini Pancakes
- Pillsbury™ Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Tub
- Progresso™ Chicken Favorites
- Lysol® Disinfectant Spray, Crisp Linen (4pk)
- Lysol® Toilet Bowl Cleaner (4pk)
- Lysol® No-Touch Hand Soap System, White Dispenser
- Lysol® No-Touch Hand Soap Refills Variety Pack (3pk)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills® . The opinions and text are all mine.