A fun treat to make, give and eat on Valentines day a over-sized Rice Krispie treat shaped in to a Hershey kiss. We found this fun idea on Pinterst but there was not a link with this image. So being a google mom I went googling for directions on how to creat it and I found step by step instructions on Fab Food.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows, mini or regular size (4 cups total)
- 5 cups Rice Krispies cereal (regular or chocolate flavor)
- You will need:
- a funnel
- large bowl
- cooking spray
- Microwave butter and marshmallows on high for 1 minutes in microwave-safe, very large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. (You can spray the bowl with cooking spray so it won’t stick)
- Microwave at high 1 minute longer. Stir until smooth. Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Spray funnel cooking . Spray two baggies and place on your hands, oiled side out. This will keep your hands from getting sticky
- Press rice krispy mixture into the funnel (use waxed paper instead of your hand to press), and then place molded rise krispy kiss on waxed paper.You may need to shape them a little more to make them look like kisses. Repeat until you have used all of your rice krispy mixture.
- Note: You can used any size funnel.