1. Once you have burned down your candle and are no longer able to use it, place the jar inside your freezer for an hour or longer.
2. The freezing temperature will shrink and loosen the wax from the sides of the jar.
3. Use a dull knife and carefully poke the wax to break it apart.
4. Toss the left over wax pieces into the garbage.
5. Peel off all labels from the jar.
6. Use a wet paper towel to clean off the remaining wax, glue, and soot.
7. You can also use vinegar, baby oil, olive oil, or orange solvent to remove leftover wax markings.
8. Rinse with soapy water and dry with paper towel.
9. Now your recycled candle jar can be used for a variety of uses: cotton ball or Q-tip holder, Jewelry, candy, sand and shells from a beach trip, trinkets etc.