In need of a last minute Halloween treat for a class party or home party? check out our 5 favorite last minute Halloween treats you can make in minutes.
Sweet and salty are a perfect simple snack with this treat from The High Heeled Hostess.
Click here for the complete how to recipe.
Fun ghost-shaped frozen white chocolate banana treats. This is a fun project to make with the kids and what kid doesn’t like chocolate covered bananas. Click here to get simple how to instructions from Skinny Taste.
A sweet and Yummy fall or Halloween treat of pretzels and chocolate make-up these cute pumpkin pretzels from Butter, with a side of Bread.
Click here for complete instructions.
From: Taste Of Home
Kids will gasp in delight at these adorable ghosts from Nancy Mueller in Bloomington, Minnesota. Juicy strawberries, chocolate and a lick of almond flavor make these little bites a howling success!
- 30 fresh strawberries
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Wash strawberries and gently pat with paper towels until completely dry. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and shortening at 50% power; stir until smooth. Stir in extract.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate mixture; place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet, allowing excess chocolate to form the ghosts’ tails. Immediately press chocolate chips into coating for eyes. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt remaining chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Dip a toothpick into melted chocolate and draw a mouth on each face. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.