Who said learning can’t be fun even if it is Summer break – Inspire your kids with these fun Independence day worksheets:
4th of July Crossword Puzzle
4th of July Worksheets
The Happy House Wife has a set of Free printable worksheets that are patriotic themed and perfect for learning about the 4th of July or to supplement any patriotic unit study. Click here to Download this red, white, and blue-themed worksheet set to use with your preschooler – second grader.
Click here to get your free set of 4th of July worksheets
In this 4th of July worksheet set you’ll receive:
- ABC Writing Practice - Choose the beginning sound of each picture and then practice writing it on the lines
- Red, White, & Blue Pattern Practice - Determine which star comes next in this cut & paste activity
- Commutative Squares - Also known as Magic Squares, this is a unique way to practice simple addition
- Red, White, & Blue Scissor Skills - Practice scissor skills by helping the patriotic object find its match
Independence Day Printable Unit
2 Teaching Mommies created a free Independence day unit to make learning simple and fun.
The printables included in this unit:
- Size Sort
- F is for Fireworks
- Beginning Writing/Cutting Practice
- Size Sequencing
- Roll and Graph Fireworks
- Counting Clip Cards
- Which is Different?
- Uppercase/Lowercase Letter Match
- Memory Verse Card