Did you spend hours hanging out at the local roller rink as a kid? I did and I have such fum memories of those days that I want my kids to experience fun at our local roller rinks as well – so guess what I just discovered ? KIDS SKATE FREE. That’s right a new Summer program giving kids the opportunity to skate free at their local roller rink.
Did you know that Roller Skating is:
- A fun way to increase muscular strength and cardiorespiratory endurance.
- A way to burn anywhere from 330 to 600 calories per hour!
- A Great for improving balance and flexibility.
- A fantastic source of aerobic exercise.
- A key to weight control.
- Easy to learn.
- A great tension reliever and enthusiasm builder.
- An excellent way to help maintain good health.