Windows Phone is the ultimate gift to give your favorite father this year. Today’s Dad is equally involved in his career and in raising his family. The need to feel connected also drives Dad to share his family’s achievements. A recent study found that 56% of new Dads post family photos online at least two times a week. With built-in social networking on Windows Phone, sharing pictures with friends and family on Facebook and Twitter is a snap. It’s like the Swiss Army Knife of work-life-balance – it offers loads of features that make everyday tasks even faster:
· People Hub/Camera – Updating his social networks has never been easier or faster than with built-in Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. With Windows Phone, it takes only four seconds to take a picture and upload it to a social network. It’s simply faster than other phones.
· Office Hub – With the Office Hub, he can edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents right from his phone. He’ll even be able to skip out a few hours early and play hooky at the baseball game by sending email and updating those documents from anywhere.
· Groups – Put Dad in charge of the family reunion this year. With Groups he can easily group people together – family, friends, or colleagues – and pin them to his start screen. He can then check on all their social media updates in once place and keep everyone updated on the annual family get-together at once.
· Music + Videos – The Music + Videos Hub in Windows Phone puts all of Dad’s media in one place. It’s his destination for all things media and entertainment, including finding and playing his favorite songs, videos or podcasts; listening to FM radio; and downloading or streaming music from the Web. And, if Dad hears a great new song but doesn’t recognize it, he can use the new Bing Music feature to identify the song and take him to Zune Marketplace to purchase or stream it.
Click here to for more info on the Windows phone.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Microsoft are giving away a HTC Radar 4G Windows Phone with 30 days of service from T-Mobile USA
Enter for a chance to win using the Rafflecopter entry form below. For every entry you do it’s an extra entry to win.
* We received a complimentary HTC Radar 4G Windows Phone for review no financial compensation was received.