I admit it – My Costco Shopping list includes cases of bottled water even with the knowledge that the water flowing from my tap meets or exceeds all health-related standards for quality and safety, according to the State of Washington Department of Health. However it’s a mind thing for me somehow drinking water from a bottle seems to be more clean and healthier until I was introduced to the ZeroWater pitcher and did a little further research myself on the subject of clean and healthy drinking water.
I discovered that depending on where you live, the purity of your tap water can vary drastically, as standards on municipal water sources are often inadequate and inconsistent. Beyond the health risks, unfiltered tap water often tastes harsh and chemical-like, and the price of bottled water quickly adds up. ZeroWater’s patented 5-stage water filter system is the only system certified to meet the Food & Drug Administration’s standards for Purified Bottled Water, offering you and your family great taste and peace of mind at an affordable cost.
Here is what I discovered and love about the ZeroWater Picther:
- It fits perfectly in the door of my fridge right next to the jug of milk for easy access for the entire family.
- Everyone in my home can re-fill it thus we never run out of fresh filtered water.
- My family tends to drink more water when it is fresh, cold and easily accessible and with the pull-and-pour spout it doesn’t get any easier
- For some reason my taste buds just say it taste better coming out of a ZeroWater pitcher even if our City water company says that my tap water meets or exceeds all health-related standards for quality and safety.
- Still not convinced your water is pure then test it for yourself- The ZeroWater 10-Cup filter-pitcher is equipped with a laboratory grade tester, so you can measure your tap water before and after it’s filtered and be assured you are drinking crisp, great tasting water, free of all dissolved solids. with the TDS meter. This is almost like having a science project in your fridge. And to top it off the meter first right in the lid so you wont need to go hunting for it when you are in test mode.
Shop: Click here to order your very own ZEROWater pitcher and share with your readers Use coupon code MC30 and get 30% off a 10 Cup ZeroWater pitcher. You can also purchase it from Amazon.com and many other local retailers.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS , Mom Central and ZERO Water are giving away TWO Zero Water 10 cup pitcher with water testing meter.
Enter for a chance to win.
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS subscriber enter your email address below and comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
- Like 24/7 MOMS on Facebook.
- Follow 24/7 MOMS on Twitter.
- Like Daily Mom Deal on Facebook.
- leave a comment telling us your TDS reading after using the free TDS look-up on http://www.zerowater.com
US entries only and one entry per person. Two Winners will be chosen on April 28th, 2012.
*“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of ZeroWater and received a water pitcher to facilitate my review, two pitchers to giveaway, and extra filters to thank me for taking the time to participate.”